Public trust in the scientific process and the credibility of published articles depend in part on how transparently conflicts of interest are handled during the planning, implementation, writing, peer review, editing, and publication of scientific work.
- To download the ICMJE form, please click here or in Word Document
- Word doc Bionatura Template
- For better publicity of your work, obtain an ORCID identifier and send it along with your publication
- For publishing a case report statement addressing informed patient consent must be included as part of the manuscript under the heading ‘Consent’.
- In case of any doubt, send all documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you in the process of sending
or to email@example.com
How to share your science through video Creating an effective video about your research is not hard either. Here are some resources:
Complete all the information below.
In cases where corrections, retractions and editorial expressions of concern (URL) are required use this same form